#950 POLYESTER IMPACT NETTING
LFS #950 Polyester Impact Netting System
Component Specifications / Tolerance
- #950 polyester netting, ¾” mesh size
- Long stitch knotless join
- Resin dye and bonding treatment
- Weight factor: 18.18 Square feet = 1-lb.
- 177.2 lb. Average single mesh break strength. 1
Attachment / Hanging Twine:
- #48 Braided polyester twine
- 375 lb. Tensile strength
- Dye treated black
Perimeter Rope / Riblines:
- Braided synthetic cover
- Parallel synthetic core
- 3,500 lb. Tensile strength
- 2,455 Wet abrasion Cycles
- Bulk netting
- Rope bordered with leadline option
- Cage configuration
1.) Mesh strength based upon most recent independent lab testing results.
Testing conducted per ISO 1806.